BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 28 April 2013

Old to New

While trolling Pinterest for some DIY and Craft ideas I came across the most wonderful blog...

...I'm constantly having a wardrobe drama where I'm always moaning 'I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!'...we've all been there right?!


So I discovered the amazing Jillian Owens and her ReFashionista blog...why have I never heard of her before?!


Her goal is to change the way we think about fashion...she's certainly done that for me. She takes old/cheap thrifted clothes and turns them into the most amazing things...a nightdress into a wonderful top...why have I never thought of this before?

Below are some of her pieces that I really like.
















Go and have a look at some of her wonderful creations on her blog ...I'm away to get my sewing machine!!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment